Meal log for Wednesday June 16, 2021:
- Overnight oats (1/4 cup) mixed with a dash of quinoa, a few raisins, and soaked in almond milk and a tiny amount of maple syrup. Added a teaspoon of apricot jam as a mixer.
- Salad with broccoli, broccoli sprouts, tomatoes, and avocados. Topped with a homemade oil-based carrot and onion salad dressing.
- Fruit medley of kiwi and mango, soy yogurt, and a small amount of Love Crunch Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter granola (my morning kryptonite).
- Cappuccino with soy milk.
- As a small almost pre-lunch snack, granola bar with cranberries.
- Due to far too many meetings spread throughout peculiar times of the day, I opted for intermittent fasting, and thus skipped lunch.
- Homemade Loco Moco made with leftover homemade Japanese hamburg steak, a few leftover potatoes slices, and a medley of broccoli, mini tomatoes, and avocado. Topped with a fried egg and some wannabe “Loco Moco” sauce. I use air quotes because this gravy was not as tasty nor as thick as its traditional brethren. Somehow I completely hosed this recipe.
I am not entirely certain I will log meals every day. I am willing to give it a shot and see how it goes; maybe it sticks, maybe not. We shall see.