Meal log for Thursday June 17, 2021:
- Prior to cycling 36k, a chocolate and peanut butter granola bar.
- Cut pineapple mixed with soy yogurt, and a small amount of Love Crunch Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter granola.
- Cappuccino with soy milk.
- One small homemade rice ball with a sour plum in the middle.
- Three small slices of tamagoyaki.
- Small bowl of mixed beans.
- Small bowl of hijiki salad (only referred to as hijiki in Japan).
- Topped off this healthy meal with some unhealthy, but very tasty cheddar cheese and caramel flavored popcorn.
- Stir-fry with pork, garlic chives (nira in Japanese), and maitake mushrooms.
- Miso soup with tofu and garlic chives.
- Small bowl of hijiki salad.
- One small bowl (aka ochawan) of white rice.
Overall looks like a pretty healthy meal day with the exception of the popcorn. Generally during the week I do tend to eat substantially more healthy than on the weekend.