Meal log for Tuesday June 22, 2021:
- Homegrown cucumber and green bean salad with homemade carrot, onion, and olive oil dressing.
- One-half cup of steel cut oatmeal with raisins and figs, topped with maple syrup.
- Cappuccino made with soy milk.
- Bowl of spaghetti with tomato and garlic sauce.
- Bowl of caesar salad.
- Iced macchiato made with soy milk.
- Acqua pazza with cod.
- Mixed salad of lettuce, mini tomatoes, avocado, and red onion. Topped with homemade onion, carrot, and olive oil dressing.
- One small ochawan of white rice.
Lunch was definitely too heavy, especially on a day I was not able to ride. Sometimes you just give in to what your body desires rather than pushing those “needs” aside and eating healthy. I should have waited until the weekend to indulge in a larger lunch.
However, I made up for it at dinner, basically eating exceedingly light and consuming very few carbohydrates. Tomorrow I need to ride to properly balance out all this food intake.