Meal log for Saturday June 26, 2021:
- Small bowl of overnight oats with raisins and maple syrup, topped with a dab of apricot jam
- 750ml water
- 300ml protein shake, chocolate mixed with almond milk
- Mixed salad of rocket, mini tomatoes, and cucumber topped with homemade carrot, onion, and olive oil dressing.
- Half of a cheese fromage bread.
- One quarter of a boule, cut into slices, topped with butter and apricot jam.
- Cappuccino made with soy milk.
- Opted for intermittent fasting.
- Awesome seven course dinner primarily composed of fish dishes at Kenzo Estate Winery in Hiroo.
- Half bottle of Kenzo Estate Shinon Cabernet Sauvignon.
Once again, no dietary complaints today. The intermittent lunch fasting was the perfect complement between a healthy breakfast and a fairly large dinner with a decent amount of wine. This meal was totally earned and I have absolutely zero guilty feelings about my nutrition today.