Meal log for Tuesday June 29, 2021:
- Small bowl of steel cut oats with a hint of maple syrup.
- Bowl of pineapple & kiwi, yogurt, and granola topped with honey.
- Cappuccino made with soy milk.
- Pumpkin and minced meat curry with white rice.
- Burdock root cream soup made with soy milk.
- Mixed salad of raw broccoli, tomatoes, and avocado, topped with homemade carrot, onion, and olive oil dressing.
- Homemade organic, unsweetened banana bread.
- Iced machiatto.
- Opted for intermittent fasting.
I consider today another success. Never once did I consume any unhealthy foods, in particular sugar-laced products, nor did I drink any alcohol. One of my daily goals throughout the week is to steer clear of alcohol, leaving consumption solely to the weekend. When I avoid spirits I find my head to be a lot more clear, and my cycling performance is loads better.
Speaking of which, tomorrow I will get a late start on the tarmac due to a pretty shittily (is that a word?) scheduled meeting. Conceivably I could roll outta the house around 4am and get back before 6:30am when the meeting is scheduled. However, I find it hard to believe I am able to awake at 3am so I can get outta the house on time, so I can make it back on time.
Not to mention there is once again another torrential downpour wreaking havoc outside my window right now. I find it hard to believe the cycling path will be dry enough for a ride in eight hours. It is best to roll out after the call ends at 7:30am, and then hopefully I can make it back on time for whatever meetings are on tap for the day.