Meal log for Thursday July 1, 2021:
- Mixed salad of rocket, mini tomatoes, broccoli, and avocado, topped with homemade carrot, onion, and olive oil dressing.
- Bowl of pineapple mixed with soy yogurt and granola, topped with honey.
- Cappuccino made with soy milk.
- Chicken and falafel on rice mixed with a small side of carrot slaw.
- Small side coleslaw.
- Carrot cake.
- Decaf cappuccino made with soy milk.
- Opted for intermittent fasting.
I am not sure what to think about today’s meals. On the one hand, lunch was overly heavy. On the other, I fasted for dinner. This, more or less, somewhat balances itself out.
The main issue I currently have is rainy season appears to have kicked into high gear. I am now unable to get out for a much needed morning meditative ride. This lack of consistent high intensity exercise is really starting to bother me. While I deplore the gym, it may be my only exercise escape from all the rain.
Time to get off my ass and consider some tough decisions.